Curro Moodle | Helpful Access Guide for Students
Curro Moodle is an open-source learning management system that is used to deliver blended and online courses throughout Curro Independent School. It is an online learning space used to support and enhance teaching, learning, and research in the school.
Meanwhile, Curro is an independent school network in South Africa that offers different options for parents looking for independent schooling for their children.
This page contains links to instructions on using Curro Moodle.
Curro Moodle Login
You can sign in to Moodle to access your dashboard or link to learning materials. You can also discuss and collaborate with other students using the course forums or discuss topics, share ideas and even feedback on each other’s work.
1. Go to the Moodle Login/Web Single Sign-On page.
2. Click ‘Agree and sign on to Moodle’.
3. Type in your username https://curro.co.za/ and click ‘Next’
4. Enter your Password and click Sign in or Click Enter. The Dashboard displays, containing a list of links to all your Moodle courses.
To log out of Moodle, click on your name at the top right of the page, and click Logout.
How to Log Into Curro Account
Curro is an independent school network in South Africa that offers a range of options for parents looking for independent schooling. You can create your account on the portal.
To login your account
1. Visit Curro on its website, curro.co.za.
2. Enter your username.
3. Enter your password.
4. Then click on the LOGIN button below the password field.
To reset your Curro account password, submit your username or your email address below. If your name is in the database, Curro will send you an email to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
You can also send them an email at email@example.com. If you don’t have an account already here is to register:
How to Register Curro Database
1. Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za.
2. Register your CV on the database.
3. Search for the position by reference number and apply through the database.
Curro school uniforms and sports clothes, except shoes, are available on MyHub, www.curro.gritprocurement.co.za. Once you have gotten your family code from Curro, you will be able to register on MyHub.
Note that you only use the login details given to you by Curro and you only once register for MyHub
Curro Sharepoint Login
Curro uses Microsoft SharePoint on their websites. Microsoft SharePoint is a cloud-based service that helps organizations share and manage content, knowledge, and applications. You can use it as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from any device. To sign in all you need is your organizational account, user account name, and password.
Curro Email Login
You can login to your email with your organizational account. The email is powered by Microsoft.
If you want to contact Curro you can communicate with the Head Office through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, Physical address: CURRO ONLINE 38 Oxford Street Durbanville Cape Town 7550, Phone Number: +27-219791204 or through the website: https://www.curro.co.za/
MyHub is an online communication platform for Curro parents and schools to share information. It is a web-based application that can also be downloaded as an app.
You can use it to:
- Access the ITSI shopping portal for e-books;
- Access the Grit uniform shop;
- View your child’s progress reports;
- Receive messages directly from the school;
- View your child’s events calendar;
- Link the MyHub calendar to your personal Google or Outlook calendar;
- Se your latest school statements and
- Pay school fees directly.
How to Log into My Hub
1. Go to MyHub website using the URL, https://myhub.curro.co.za/.
2. Click on REQUEST/FORGOT LOGIN DETAILS.
A pop-up will appear on your screen.
3. Type in the ID or number of the account user or parents generated when during the registration.
4. You’ll receive an email message to the email provided. Follow the instructions on the link to log in.
For more help on how to use Moodle Student, read our article on Moodle Student Portal Login and Its Roles in Education.