Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships 2024 [Fully Funded]
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2024 Call for Applications: The fully funded scholarship programme funded by the Government of Ireland and targeted at foreign students of all nationalities wishing to study in Ireland is now open for applications.
Ad powered by advergic.com
The funding arrangement is an initiative of the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, and managed by the Council. The awards will support suitably qualified research master’s and doctoral candidates pursuing, or intending to pursue, full-time research in any discipline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Ireland
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Ireland
Scholarship Worth: See Award Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2024 |
To be eligible for the this scholarship programme 2024 application, the applicant must;
- be an international student (foreign student) applying to study in Ireland
- be affiliated with an eligible Irish higher education institution or research-performing organisation.
- not have had two previous unsuccessful applications to the relevant programme, including to strategic partner themes.
- This applies regardless of whether the applicant has changed their host institution or research topic since a previous submission.
- Applications will only be accepted in either the Irish or English language
The value of the scholarship will be up to a maximum of €28,000 per annum in any approved year and will consist of the following:
- a stipend of €19,000 per annum;
- a contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum; and
- eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum.
How to Apply: Potential applicants for the 2024 Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship should read the call documentation carefully to ascertain whether or not they are eligible to apply. Indicative versions of the applicant and supervisor forms are provided for information purposes only. All participants must create and submit their forms via the online system.
|31 August 2023
|16:00 (Irish time) 05 October 2023
|16:00 (Irish time) 12 October 2023
|Supervisor /Mentor deadline
|16:00 (Irish time) 19 October 2023
|Research office endorsement deadline
|16:00 (Irish time) 26 October 2023
|Award start date
|1 September 2024
Please note that the timings provided here are indicative and may be subject to change.