Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships for Africans to Study in Chile [Fully Funded]
The Chilean Government through the Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development (AGCID) is pleased to announce the Nelson Mandela Masters scholarships opportunities for Africans to pursue Master’s studies at Chilean higher education institutions for the 2024 academic session.
Ad powered by advergic.com
The scholarship provides fully funded opportunities and aims to contribute to the training of professionals in Master’s programme taught by Chilean universities or higher education institutions with a high level of excellence.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Higher Education Institutions in Chile
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
See Also: Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships for Africans 2024/2025 [Fully Funded]
Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola. Preference is given to those who work in the public or academic sector in their home country.
- Applicants must have experience in the subjects they choose to pursue Master’s studies in.
- Possess unconditional acceptance offer at a Chilean higher education institution.
- Be in possession of a 4-year university degree.
- Demonstrate competency in Spanish.
- Spanish language course.
- The cost of flights to and from Chile (and a bus fare if the students need to travel to cities without airports).
- Tuition fees for a maximum of 24 months.
- Monthly allowance of 560000 Chilean pesos.
- Any medical conditions, accidents, or losses sustained while in Chile.
- A once-off book allowance of 90000 Chilean pesos.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships for Africans are to submit the AGCID Grant application witht the below supporting documents electronically to the email email@example.com.
- Letter of acceptance of the chosen study programme.
- Medical certificate – physical and mental.
- Original certificate of Professional Title or authorized copy by a public notary; Curriculum Vitae, with emphasis on work and academic background.
- Motivational letter containing the reasons that drive the applicant to study in Chile.
- Brief description of the possible areas and topics of the thesis.
- Academic reference letter.
- Letter of sponsorship from the employing institution (if applicable).
- Affidavit accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2023