Embassy of France Scholarships for Nigerians 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Embassy of France Scholarships 2024-2025 for young Nigerians who are interested in taking up postgraduate studies in France.
The scholarship, fully funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research is aimed at financing a master’s degree in a French Higher Education Institutions for the 2024/2025 academic session.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria
- Host Institution(s): Partner Institutions in France
- Scholarship Slots: Several
- Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: Nigerians
Embassy of France Scholarships for Nigerians | Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the Embassy of France Scholarships for Nigerians, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria
- Under 35 years old
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (Environment, Risk Management)
- Have completed National Service
- First Class or Second Class Upper applications will be given priority consideration
- Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2024/2025
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application if the program is held in English
- a monthly allowance,
- guidance to find affordable student housing
- healthcare coverage throughout the training period,
- visa fee
- national tuitions fees in a public university.
You May Like: France Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2024 | Hiring Companies
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Embassy of France Scholarships for Nigerians are to find an eligible program and apply on the application portal and provide all the necessary documents. At the same time, applicants can send their documents at: email@example.com.
The title of your email must be: LAST NAME First Name – Application to France Nigeria Scholarship Program
The title of the documents must be as followed: NUMBER OF DOCUMENT. LAST NAME First Name – Type of document
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s certificate or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript (in one or 2 documents maximum)
- NYSC certificate
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended).
Application Deadline: December 15th, 2023 at 11:59pm