Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship Award for MBA Studies in the United Kingdom 2024
Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2024: Applications are invited from Africans for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship award for MBA Studies at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom for the 2024 academic session.
Eni has a very long and outstanding tradition of supporting scholarships as seen in its several undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship schemes. Eni’s training and knowledge management is promoted and implemented through Eni Corporate University. The scholarship is funded by the international integrated energy company Eni.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Eni
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Study level: Postgraduate (MBA)
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
- Nationality: Africans
Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship Award, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible African countries wishing to advance his/her career in MBA at the University of Oxford.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related course from a recognized university.
- Applicants are to note that awards will be given based on academic merit and/ or potential and as such, candidates with good academic certifications and leadership potential will be considered for the award.
- Eligible countries: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, South Africa, Tunisia.
- Full MBA course fees
- Living expenses stipend
- One return fair
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2024 are to submit an MBA application to the University of Oxford. Once application have been submitted, details provided will be used to determine applicant’s eligibility for the scholarship. Applicants do not need to undertake any additional actions.
Application Deadline: Not specified