McKinsey Forward Africa Program 2024 for Young Africans
You are welcome to apply for McKinsey Forward Africa Program 2024targeted at young talents in Africa. Forward is a free, five-month online learning program offered by McKinsey to equip young talent with must-have practical skills to succeed in the future of work.
The program is targeted at young talents who are unemployed, or employed but lack requisite career skills to propel them to the future. Such candidates with less than 5 years work experience are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Company/Organisation(s):McKinsey & Company
- Program Type: Career Development Training
- Program Location: Africa (Online)
- Program Duration: 6 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Not Stated
- Nationality: Africans
McKinsey Forward Africa Program 2024 | What to Expect
Forward is a three-level learning journey where you can develop new ways of thinking, boost your confidence, and learn to lead with purpose. At the end of the program, receive a McKinsey Forward digital badge and join an exclusive global network of young, life-long learners.
The candidate applying for the McKinsey Forward Africa Program 2024 should:
- currently reside on the African continent (all countries)
- currently employed, self-employed, or in between jobs
- have less than 5 years of total work experience
have more than 5 years of work experience but have not been responsible at any point for directly managing any colleagues
- have completed at least a secondary education / high school degree
- have a good command of the English language, as the program will be conducted in English
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should click here or click the ‘Apply Now’ button on the official website to submit their applications.