Study-In-UK: Cambridge Postgraduate Scholarships 2024
The University of Cambridge is currently receiving applications for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship and other funding opportunities for the 2024/25 session. International students from all nationalities are welcome to apply for the Cambridge Postgraduate Scholarships 2024 to study in the United Kingdom.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship is one of most sought-after scholarship programs which avails a fully funded study experience at the University of Cambridge for the benefitting students. Learn how to apply for these scholarships to study at the University of Cambridge fully funded.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Cambridge/Gates Foundation
- Host Institution(s): University of Cambridge
- Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (Amount varies)
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters and PhD
- Nationality: International Students
How to Apply for Cambridge Postgraduate Scholarships 2024
The applicants will start by submitting their applications in a combined application form for admission and funding (Gates Cambridge and other funding) via the University of Cambridge’s graduate application portal
Applying for Admission
This section requires that you choose a specific graduate course and apply for a study place in any of your choice Colleges and providing “all of the usual details about yourself, your academic background, plans and suitability for the proposed course”
Applying for funding
This section requires that you “apply for a range of funding offered by the University and associated bodies, including the Gates Cambridge Scholarships, which has it’s own sub-section”.
To apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarship you will be asked to provide the following;
- Gates Cambridge statement: About 3000 characters (approximately 500 words statement to explain why you need the scholarship
- Research proposal: Applicable only to PhD applicants, you will be required to submit a research proposal as part of your application for funding.
- Gates Cambridge reference: Gates Cambridge applicants are required to submits 3 references for which 2 are academic reference while the last can be from someone willing to confirm that meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
Who can Apply?
Students from any nationality can apply for the University of Cambridge Postgraduate Scholarships 2024. However, the scholarships are “awarded on the following criteria: intellectual ability, justification for the choice of course, a commitment to improving the lives of others and leadership capacity”
Further Read: Visit Official Website.