Moodle Uniabuja – Uniabuja.edu.ng Student Login
Moodle Uniabuja is educational software, a learning management system used by The University of Abuja, Nigeria to provide a platform for e-learning. The Moodle LMS helps the lectures in facilitating interaction with online students.
The University of Abuja students do find it difficult to use Moodle to access their course materials online. This is why we have prepared this guide so you can manage your school activities from anywhere with your phone or computer.
How Does Moodle Uniabuja work?
The student account setup begins with your lecturer adding you to the Moodle site. If your admin/lecturer has not enrolled you, you can ask for the Moodle link or code to join and create an account.
Meanwhile, the Moodle Uniabuja has a different way of accessing it. Students have to first sign in to their Uniabuja account and copy the link of their module courses to be able to view their course dashboard.
As a student, once you log in to your Moodle site, then it will take you to your dashboard page where you’ll find the following on your dashboard, skills, badges, calendar, and the others related to your academic activities. Depending on the arrangement of your Moodle LMS, the site home presents a lot of learning information.
How to Log into LMS Uniabuja
If you already have been registered on the class Moodle you can access your Moodle portal but you have to log in to your Uniabuja student account. here’s how to login:
To access your student account:
1. Go to Uniabuja website here >> www.uniabuja.edu.ng
2. Fill in your Uniabuja student number (Application No, REG No, or Matric No)
3. Enter your password.
If you have not claimed your Uniabuja account, here’s how to claim it:
1. Go Uniabuja website here moodle.uniabuja.edu.ng/login/
2. Enter your student number
3. Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the steps.
Now to login Moodle Uniabuja as a student:
1. Go to cdlce.uniabuja.edu.ng.
2. Scroll to the top of the page. You can open your Moodle app if you have installed it on your phone.
3. Click on LMS.
4. Enter your Uniabuja number, i.e your student number and password.
5. Click the Login tab.
6. After you have logged in it will take you to “My Courses”.
7. Click on “My Courses” and all your courses for that year will appear on your screen.
7. To download the course, click on the three dots by the side of the course.
8. Open the course after downloading it to see other details like student announcements, assignments, and the time you are supposed to submit the assignment.
Moodle uniabuja.edu.ng First Time Login
If you are accessing the LMS for the first time, you are required to LOGIN using your Matric Number as your Username and uniabuja as password. While new students are to LOGIN using the Last 5 digits of their Application Number as Username and uniabuja as password.
How to Check University of Abuja Courses LMS
Students can check their login details for a particular course once they have been enrolled in the Moodle site:
1. To check your details in the Navigation tab.
2. Open “My courses” and select “Participants”.
3. Click the Student’s name.
4. Select “Activity reports” and then click on “All logs”.
5. From there you can check the Outline report, complete report, grade, etc.
The university has accredited the following courses:
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION.
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
- BANKING AND FINANCE.
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING.
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE.
- DRAMA/DRAMATIC/PERFORMING ARTS.
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS.
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES.
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING.
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC.
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY.
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY.
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES.
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS.
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE LITERATURE.
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY.
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY.
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION.
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE.
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY.
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS.
- PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES.
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE.
- VETERINARY MEDICINE.
Uniabuja Moodle Code
The Moodle Uniabuja QR login code can be scanned by your mobile device to log into the Moodle Student app, without entering your login credentials.
This QR code contains the site URL, the student’s username, and password. Thus when a Uniabuja student scans the QR code with their phone they are taken to their Moodle site on the Moodle App, already signed in to continue with their online learning.
To find your Moodle Mobile login QR code: Open your Moodle Account. Then select the QR for mobile login link to view your QR code.
Uniabuja Moodle App
Moodle Student app allows students to access their courses and groups using a mobile device. Students can submit assignments, participate in discussions, and view grades and course materials on the go.
The app also provides access to course calendars, To-Do items, notifications, and Conversation messages. Moodle Student app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
How to Download Moodle Uniabuja App
1. On your device, open Google Play Store.
2. Search or browse for Moodle app on the search bar.
4. Select “Moodle Student” when the result appears
5. Select Install and wait for a few minutes for it to finish downloading.
How to Check Your Assignment
You can test your knowledge of a topic or a course using the Moodle Quiz feature.
Besides completing an assignment you can also watch a video activity and other activities assigned to you by your course lecturer.
It is your Moodle lecturer or admin who will decide the activity you have to complete. Furthermore, the Moodle Uniabuja reporting allows you to check your quiz, assignment, and other analytics.
How to Check Uniabuja Result with result Checker
1. Go to portal.uniabuja.edu.ng.
2. Enter your LOGIN DETAILS which is your Matric Number & Password.
3. Navigate down the main dashboard till CHECK YOUR RESULTS.
4. Select SESSIONAL under TYPE OF RESULT.
5. Select the ACADEMIC SESSION for which you want results displayed.
6. Click on DISPLAY RESULTS.